The all-new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV has been introduced unto the market by Auto Plaza Limited (APL) an authorized partner of Hyundai vehicles in Ghana.
The vehicle comes with high-end features for safety, comfort, style, and uniqueness.
It also represents new thinking and new possibilities as manifested in its design.
Speaking at the press launch in Accra, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Auto Plaza Limited, Jihad Hijazi, stated that, “Santa Fe is responsible for the majority of the goodwill we have on the Ghana market today as Auto Plaza and also as the brand, Hyundai.”
Mr Hijazi added that Hyundai Santa Fe is currently the most popular brand as well as the best seller to the Ghanaian consumer.
“Our vehicles cost around $10k and with the Santa Fe, you will get into the $30k upwards. So it is not cheap compared to the other models in the range, however, it happens to be one of the most popular models that we sell,” he noted.
He observed that “In the past, big companies that wanted to manage a fleet would either go for a Toyota Prado, Mitsubishi Pajero or other popular brands like the Land Cruisers but the Santa Fe, has been able to forge this image whereby the big companies actually choose the Santa Fe as an alternative.”
Auto Plaza Limited since 2004, has grown into one of the largest, most diversified and professional vehicle distributors in Ghana and the Hyundai Santa Fe 2019 model is currently available at the company’s showroom for the Ghanaian consumer to purchase.
The 2019 ALL NEW Hyundai SANTA FE is a 7 – Seater 4×4 SUV with the following key features:
– 2.4 Litre Petrol Engine
– Heads-Up Display (TFT-LCD Type)
– Blind Spot Collision Warning System
– Temperature Controlled Back Seating Air Conditioner
– Panoramic One-Touch Power Safety Sunroof
– 8-Way Passenger Power & Memory Seating with Height Adjuster
– Air Conditioned & Heated Front Driver & Passenger Seats
– 8 Airbags (Driver, Passenger, Curtain, Thorax and Pelvis)
– 7” Wide Viewing Angle LCD Entertainment RDS System with IPOD, USB & Aux Connections
– Wireless Phone Charging
– 360o Surround View Monitor (SVM) Camera with Car Wash/Tailgate Guide & Trailer Fastening Modes
– Rear Park Assist Warning System
– SMART KEY Push Button Engine Start/Stop
– Tailgate Power Opening & Height Adjustable
– Bluetooth Hands-free System with Voice Recognition
– Motor Driven Power Steering (MDPS) with Tilt and Telescopic Functions
– Dynamic Mode Drive Select
– Electronic Stability Control (ESC), 4-Wheel Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Hill Assist Control (HAC), Downhill Brake Control (DBC)
– Electronic Parking Brakes (EPB)
Source: Ghana/Starrfmonline.com/103.5FM/Osei Amankwah